Join a farm tour to learn about sheep farming life from a real farmer guide. These run every second day and will give you the chance to hand-feed sheep, see sheep-dogs in action, learn about katahdin sheep and various other animals.
The sheep and dogs are very friendly and in spring and early summer there are often orphan lambs to bottle fed. Our farmer guides take great pride in sharing their world with guests.
- Suggested donation per tour or per day of touring is $5 per person
- Groups larger than 20 please call to schedule - phone or email
- Each individual tour will take approximately 1 1/2 hours - 2 hour
- Combined tour length of 1 1/2 - 2 hours (approximately 15 minutes for each individual section)
- Combination or General Farm Tours: A seasonal combination of several tours for a
- Recommended Touring Times: 9 AM, 10 AM, 11 AM, 12 NOON, 1 PM, 2 PM, 3 PM, 4 PM